Tiffani
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
My first review of TIme4Learning
Well, Elijah and I have been experimenting with the Time4Learning website for a few days now. He loves it! He's flying through it. I have mixed feelings so far. I love that he is enjoying learning and thinks it super fun, but I feel left out. I'm so used to being very involved with his learning. I like knowing what he's learning about so that we can dialogue about it throughout the day and during "real life." I feel out of the loop when I send him to the computer to do his school work. On the other hand, it is wonderful not having to be 100% involved all of the time. So.... I"m not sure if we'll use it yet. I know there are more ways for parents to keep track of where their kids are and what they are learning. I just haven't figured it all out yet. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reid family related information
We'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment here or email us at tiffanisue@hotmail.com or at thereideffect@cox.net. To keep up to date with what we are doing with our business,
visit thereideffect.com or postdatedpictures.com
Thanks for taking the time to visit the reid family blog!
Don't forget to add us to your favorites!
No comments:
Post a Comment